Re: I didn’t get my purchase in the Sims mobile

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I didn’t get my purchase in the Sims mobile

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I purchased show me the money tree pack and it didn’t work, what do I do?

Message 1 of 8 (3,800 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @cecilia_noelle and @Jacksong108,

The best thing to do with this issue is to get in touch with our support team with proof of purchase and they'll take a look into this for you. You can connected up with the support team directly from your The Sims Mobile account. Use the steps in this article: How to contact support for The Sims Mobile

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (3,542 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Jacksong108 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix an the forums. The best you can do is to contact an EA advisor.
You can read here how to Get help in The Sims Mobile.

Support hours are temporarily changed. New Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m, UTC Monday - Saturday 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 8 (3,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn’t get it ether!!! 

Message 3 of 8 (3,660 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @cecilia_noelle and @Jacksong108,

The best thing to do with this issue is to get in touch with our support team with proof of purchase and they'll take a look into this for you. You can connected up with the support team directly from your The Sims Mobile account. Use the steps in this article: How to contact support for The Sims Mobile

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 8 (3,543 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The same happened to me, I even checked and it had chargerd my card.

Message 5 of 8 (3,522 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @kaylien9,

Please send in a help ticket to the support team. This is not an issue we can offer support with from the forum. It will need the support team to assist further.

Please make sure to send in a Help Ticket from your The Sims Mobile account with proof of purchase.

- This guide will walk you through how to send in a Help Ticket from your account: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6773411#M2...

- This guide will detail how to gather and attach proof of purchase to your Help Ticket: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/how-to-provide-proof-of-purchase/#mobile

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 8 (3,463 Views)

★ Novice

Yea me too. I purchased home offer but it was suddenly was gone. None from the support has helped resolve my case. It’s a hopeless case, so I will assume that I can never have my money back!

Message 7 of 8 (3,258 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @J33ca,

This is not an issue we can assist with from the forum.

To help the support team help you, please make sure need to create an >> in-game << help request ticket only. Read this to learn how:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6773411#M2...

Once that's been successfully done, please have valid proof of purchase gathered and ready: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/how-to-provide-proof-of-purchase/#mobile

I'm locking this thread here. Thank you.

- EA_Lanna

Message 8 of 8 (3,063 Views)