Re: I completed my service assignment in BF1

by fiskarson

Original Post

I completed my service assignment in BF1

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug guyz how can i fixs the service assignment cause i finish the storm the doors and my assault class is at rank 4. and then suddenly my assault class is back at 3 and my service assignment is still not completed WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? plzz i jsut want to complete the service assignment storm the doors
What happens when the bug occurs? my service assignment is not completed yet
Please select your region Asia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1050
Enter RAM memory size in GB 40

plzzz 

Message 1 of 4 (750 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @IvanDeStrong

XP's are now broken, they are not counting anything... Just hope that there will be fix update for it because Dev. Team is now fully focused on Battlefield V

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 4 (736 Views)

EA DICE Team

We made an update that should have solved the issue for everyone with missing stats after playing a match. 

Just for reference the states are on our side and will instantly upload as soon as the map is done and not when you restart the game. Standard smile 

/Atic"
Message 3 of 4 (678 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I played a few macthes yesterday and the stats didn't appear for about a half of them before the start of a new round. So the problem with missing stats persists.

Message 4 of 4 (594 Views)