I claimed my Twitch Rewards, but EA says no account is linked.

by ToastedTH

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I claimed my Twitch Rewards, but EA says no account is linked.

★★★ Newbie

I have claimed the Octane bundle, Mad Maggie bundle, Venom Blade bundle, Electric Royalty bundle and the Frosthaven skin for Bloodhound, but I have never gotten any of the stuff in-game. I checked my account was connected by clicking the reward then pressing manage game account and it takes me to the correct account, but when i check my connections on my EA account it says I have none. I clearly have some sort of link between my prime and EA account but i never get any rewards. if possible, I would like to fix this and actually get the rewards in game.

Message 1 of 5 (1,918 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I claimed my Twitch Rewards, but EA says no account is linked.

Community Manager

Hey @ToastedTH,

I'm afraid we are unable to review or change any account settings from the forums, sorry.

If you've gone through each of these steps to double-check that your Prime Gaming account is correctly linked, our support would need to take a look at the situation to check over the account as well.

I'm not showing anything linked to the account you're posting with here, so I'd definitely check back through the steps above and contact support if you're still running into trouble after that point.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,902 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ToastedTH,

I'm afraid we are unable to review or change any account settings from the forums, sorry.

If you've gone through each of these steps to double-check that your Prime Gaming account is correctly linked, our support would need to take a look at the situation to check over the account as well.

I'm not showing anything linked to the account you're posting with here, so I'd definitely check back through the steps above and contact support if you're still running into trouble after that point.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,903 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i'm having literally the exact same problem, I want the skins!

Message 3 of 5 (1,805 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same issue with most of the same skins. Kind of dumb considering we do in fact pay for these skins through having twitch prime. I feel as if lots of people deal with this issues

Message 4 of 5 (700 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing here, i have not recieved any twitch prime loot for apex in past 1.5 year, they should just give us code to claim these bundles instead.

Message 5 of 5 (454 Views)