Re: I cant run the game after update, i was fine before update. i try a lot thin

by N0N0Panda

Original Post

Re: I cant run the game after update, i was fine before update. i try a lot thin

★★★★★ Novice

i did all. nothing work.... please help me

Message 11 of 26 (756 Views)

Hero
Message 12 of 26 (752 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Broken heart what should i do now after i open the link

Message 13 of 26 (747 Views)

★★★ Novice

Tried this and found no issues in the drive. updated windows. I'm currently in the middle of reinstalling game and still having the same issues

Message 14 of 26 (745 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i did reinstall 3 times already...

Message 15 of 26 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@N0N0Panda@ElNemo82@Daikoi

For those game not working after update might be a security issue, every 1 go to https://profile.ea.com/login.do and in security tab turn on login verification.

restart your origin client and add your pc in trusted device, run the game and game should run like a charm.

Tell me if it works. also consider xp

Message 16 of 26 (733 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
how to add pc in trusted device? im in my account now and i turn on login verification already
Message 17 of 26 (728 Views)

★ Guide

@N0N0Pandarestart origin and it will ask u by itself, once u r completed with authentication your device will be added to trusted

Message 18 of 26 (725 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yes, under my trusted, i see my city name already, but the game still not running

Message 19 of 26 (723 Views)

★★★ Novice

A reinstall worked for me, so apparently not the same issue as OP.

Message 20 of 26 (712 Views)