Re: I cant run the game after update, i was fine before update. i try a lot thin

by N0N0Panda

Original Post

I cant run the game after update, i was fine before update. i try a lot things a

★★★★★ Novice

I cant run the game after update, i was fine before update. i try a lot things already, but still cant play, i click play nothing happen

Message 1 of 26 (1,067 Views)

Re: I cant run the game after update, i was fine before update. i try a lot thin

★★★ Novice

Same issue here. Everything was working fine before the patch, now the game won't connect to the server.

Message 2 of 26 (1,059 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I did a lot thing, clean data, reinstall and etc, but still not working, i click play, my OG will zoom down for 5 second, then back up again..

Message 3 of 26 (1,052 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
by the way, my computer using GTX1080ti+8700K, last update of GeForce
Message 4 of 26 (1,051 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

wait, so u can go in the game??? or you cant?

Message 5 of 26 (1,044 Views)

★★★ Novice
I can get into the menu, but no further. It will start up trying to connect, either failing or looking like it got connection but still can't join any game modes.
Message 6 of 26 (1,039 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i cant even get into the game....

Message 7 of 26 (1,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Have you tried that Origin Cache clearing that's mentioned in the other thread. Currently reinstalling, but i'm going to try that.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/BF5-not-working-after-update/m-p/7167467/highlight/true#M...

Message 8 of 26 (1,032 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yes, I did, but its not work

Message 9 of 26 (1,025 Views)

Hero

We should probably start with some basic new update troubleshooting

1. Log out of Origin
  2. Exit Origin, make sure it's not running in the background
  3. Check Hard Drive For Errors And Corrupted Files

All files can become damaged. This is just the nature of hard drives. If this affects files this can cause errors and it's therefore a good idea to scan your hard drive. Do this for all hard drives that has Windows, Origin and the game installed.

1. Go to "This PC" in Windows and right click the hard drive and click "properties"
      Rightclick harddrive
    2. Go to "Tools" and and press "Check"
      tools then scan drive
    3. Click "Scan Drive" and let it scan for errors.
    4. If it finds errors let the program fix them
      (If there are errors it could mean nothing, but it can also suggest that it might be time to format your computer and/or replace the hard drive)
    5. Reboot your computer
    6. Run the scan again
    7. Keep repeating step 3-5 until no errors are found.
  4. Run Origin as administrator

runasadministrator.jpg

5. Repair the game in Origin

repair.jpg

6. Download the latest drivers for your graphics card (Nvidia has a new one out today) and do a clean install of it by removing the older ones using DDU: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
  7. Reset the game by finding the "Battlefield V" folder in your documents folder and renaming it to "Battlefield V backup"
  8. Try to play again

carbonic signature

Message 10 of 26 (1,018 Views)