I cant play my bf1!

by royLOLOLOL

Original Post

I cant play my bf1!

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I have battlefield 1 on my computer installed, have'nt played it for a while and now when I want to play it says I dont have it and when im going to my "game library" it says my "librariy" is empty. Im trying to active the product code again and it says someone has already used this code (thats me I think).
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Step 1: find my user Step 2: look at my purchases Step 3: try to cancel my production and let me use the code again
What happens when the bug occurs? It says someone has already used this code
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Single Player Campaign
In what Single Player War Story did the bug occur? The Runner
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB

I have battlefield 1 on my computer installed, have'nt played it for a while and now when I want to play it says I dont have it and when im going to my "game library" it says my "librariy" is empty. Im trying to active the product code again and it says someone has already used this code (thats me I think).

Message 1 of 4 (599 Views)

Re: I cant play my bf1!

Community Manager

@royLOLOLOL

Usually when we see this, it is due to an incorrect EA/Origin account being used.

Double check you are logging into Origin with the correct account and post your results here, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried my other account, didn't work, it says the code had alredy reddemd by someone else

Message 3 of 4 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]

@royLOLOLOL

That is says "Code already redeemed" is how it's supposed to be once you entered it already. 

But the Game itself should be still available on the Account you redeemed it on.

So, first make sure you're logged in to Origin with the Account you redeemed it on.

Then check different Filters activated on your Library, the Game might just show up on a specific one.

[Small typo fixed - Admin.]

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 4 (570 Views)