I cant log into the ultimate team

by mi_zou114

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cant log into the ultimate team

★★★ Novice

Im trying to log into the uktimate team since 6pm from yesterday and i couldn’t everytime i enter the ut i get this

Message 1 of 15 (844 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I cant log into the ultimate team

Community Manager

Hi there, @mi_zou114 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (817 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @mi_zou114 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 15 (818 Views)

★★★ Novice

It worked thanks

Message 3 of 15 (809 Views)

Community Manager

@mi_zou114 

Great! You're very welcome. If you have any other issues, please reach out to us again. Good luck on the pitch!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 15 (800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn’t work for me 

Message 5 of 15 (670 Views)

Community Manager

@Divinity_enzo 

Can you give me some more details? What exactly is happening? Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 15 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when I try to get into fut it says “we are sorry there has been an error connecting to fifa 22 ultimate team”. I’ve tried the power cycle you suggested twice and it doesn’t work 

Message 7 of 15 (649 Views)

Community Manager

@Divinity_enzo 

Try clearing your personal saved data. That will reset all your custom settings and delete any offline saves you have, but those normally will be downloaded from the cloud. I just can't guarantee that. On your console, go to Settings/Storage/System storage/Saved Data. Locate FIFA 21 and delete the saved data. Let me know what happens.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 15 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I haven't been able to log in to ultimate team. I have a nintendo switch and it says: This account can't get online search on ea.com/unable-to-connect all day long

Message 9 of 15 (302 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

what should i do????????

Message 10 of 15 (300 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help