Re: I cannot link my switch with my Steam account (I have gotten an heirloom on

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cannot link my switch with my Steam account (I have gotten an heirloom on NS)

★★★ Newbie

Okay so I have bought my switch and I thought it would be a nice idea to download apex on it. So I did. I have connected with my Steam account and it turns out I dont have my legends and skins unlocked. The worst part is that I have unboxed an heirloom on the switch account and cannot use it on my Steam. I am extremely angry! Please help! Frown

Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @david987543

Your items on Steam not appearing on your Switch game are working as intended. Apex Legends does currently support cross-play, however, it does not support cross-progress where you take items with you.

If you unlock any items like a skin, banner, heirloom would stay on the platform you unlocked it on. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @david987543

Your items on Steam not appearing on your Switch game are working as intended. Apex Legends does currently support cross-play, however, it does not support cross-progress where you take items with you.

If you unlock any items like a skin, banner, heirloom would stay on the platform you unlocked it on. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)