I cannot hit anyone

by tuuurtl

Original Post

I cannot hit anyone

★★★ Newbie

My character is level 25, and I am currently doing the quest The Padawan. One problem is, my lightsaber isn't doing any damage. Every attack is registered as "Miss" or "Resist". My companion is having this same problem. Other threads have addressed this and people only answered with "You're underlevelled" but that simply isn't true. This is part of my class's storyline, these are monsters I need to kill. I don't know what's going on and I don't know how to fix it, and if it isn't solved soon I don't know how I could continue playing this game.

Message 1 of 4 (246 Views)

Re: I cannot hit anyone

Hero

@tuuurtl

Other then your character level your gear is also important because if your gear isn't kept up to the level of the game then that could cause your character to miss.  Can you attach a copy of your character stats?  What item level is your weapon / armor?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (235 Views)

@tuuurtl

You could try a game repair per this link just to be sure not file related.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 3 of 4 (223 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@tuuurtl

If you're Level 25 and you're on The Padawan, you're below the recommended level, which is about 32. Regardless of where you are in the class story, what chapter you're on, what your current gear is: if you are more than three levels below the enemy NPC, almost none of your attacks will land.

Message 4 of 4 (212 Views)