Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I can't sell my Mk1, 2 or 3 mods

by Rai_Rok11

Original Post

I can't sell my Mk1, 2 or 3 mods

★★★★ Newbie

I am trying to sell some of my unlock and unused Mk1, 2 or 3 mods to clear mod space.  When I click on the 'Sell' button, those Mk1, 2 or 3 mods doesn't show up.  In fact, non of the unlock and unused Mk1, 2 or 3 mods show up on the 'Sell' screen.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it did not fix the problem  Am I the only person having this issue or are some of you also experiencing this problem?

Message 1 of 4 (160 Views)

Re: I can't sell my Mk1, 2 or 3 mods

★★★★ Novice
I've had this problem when mods were locked, but I don't think yours are.
Message 2 of 4 (146 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I thought this problem got fixed a couple of weeks ago as I was able to sell my Mk 1, 2 and 4 mods.  It turned out I WAS able to sell it, but only a few and NOT all of it.  As of today, I am still having the same issue as what my screen shots indicated.

Message 3 of 4 (67 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Make sure those mods you are trying to sell are NOT PART OF A LOADOUT. I had this same problem a while ago and was going nuts trying to figure out why I couldn't sell it. Having the mod part of a loadout acts like a lock even if the mod itself is not locked.

Message 4 of 4 (59 Views)

GET SUPPORT AS YOU PLAY

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

Contact EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help