Re: I can't sell my Mk1, 2 or 3 mods

by ruyen1

Original Post

I can't sell my Mk1, 2 or 3 mods

★★★★★ Newbie

I am trying to sell some of my unlock and unused Mk1, 2 or 3 mods to clear mod space.  When I click on the 'Sell' button, those Mk1, 2 or 3 mods doesn't show up.  In fact, non of the unlock and unused Mk1, 2 or 3 mods show up on the 'Sell' screen.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it did not fix the problem  Am I the only person having this issue or are some of you also experiencing this problem?

Message 1 of 5 (795 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've had this problem when mods were locked, but I don't think yours are.
Message 2 of 5 (773 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I thought this problem got fixed a couple of weeks ago as I was able to sell my Mk 1, 2 and 4 mods.  It turned out I WAS able to sell it, but only a few and NOT all of it.  As of today, I am still having the same issue as what my screen shots indicated.

Message 3 of 5 (694 Views)

★★ Novice

Make sure those mods you are trying to sell are NOT PART OF A LOADOUT. I had this same problem a while ago and was going nuts trying to figure out why I couldn't sell it. Having the mod part of a loadout acts like a lock even if the mod itself is not locked.

Message 4 of 5 (686 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I think that's the issue, Loadouts. Stupid CS rep said all I had to do was restart my phone.

Message 5 of 5 (597 Views)