I can't play the game

by Doragonzo

Original Post

I can't play the game

★★★ Newbie

Hi, since yesterday I'm having troubles playing the game. When I'm playing it disconnect suddenly with no reason nor window explain the reason for disconnect the game (the first time happened after dying in a Operation Mission). Since then the game disconnect frequently when I'm playing. Today I can't even go in. At first the game let me to the character selection, I choose a character and click to log in, but it disconnect before it load the character and the planet. Tried many times and when I tried to use another character the game didn't let me because it said that I have a character logged in, so I can't play till I log out that character.

After that it got worst, when I tried to connect the game didn't charge the character selection before disconnecting. It is doing this systematically.

I uninstalled the game and I'm installing it again right now, but I don't know if that will fix it. So I'm asking for help. What could be happening?

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: I can't play the game

@Doragonzo 

see what happens after the game is installed again , also ensure exceptions exist for the game in your antivirus and firewall 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)