Re: I can't play the game

by guillotk

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

hi i wanted to ask if you fixed the problem cus i have the same problem and dont know how to fix it and these ea service accounts are way too confusing.

Message 11 of 19 (436 Views)

Champion

Hey @pochis_lover 

It seems that there currently is an issue affecting the entire playerbase.

It's still possible you have the same issue as mentioned in this thread, though could you wait for a bit and see if it persists?

The team is currently investigating an issue that'll be fixed ASAP, some are already able to get into the servers again.

Though if you won't be able to join once this issue is completely resolved, then it's of course possible that it's related to the issue mentioned in this thread.

Message 12 of 19 (432 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same thing that dude has and I tried everything you said and nothing works can you guys please fix your game.

Message 13 of 19 (367 Views)

★★★ Newbie
dpinelmia@ gmail.com I discovered after 5 days of not getting into a game that if I changed web browser to Firefox it woks.
Message 14 of 19 (266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine keeps saying no servers and then kicks me to the unable to connect alert. My internet is fine I can log on to other games but apex. 

Message 15 of 19 (206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine keeps saying no servers and then kicks me to the unable to connect alert. My internet is fine I can log on to other games but apex. 

Message 16 of 19 (206 Views)

★★ Novice
@xXSolidCypressXx Same bro smh 🤦🏽‍♂️
Message 17 of 19 (197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

At least I know it's not just me. No offense. I have friends that were on waiting for me to get on and could play. 

Message 18 of 19 (187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He seguido los pasos, pero sigue igual 

Message 19 of 19 (171 Views)