I Just Want to Play Apex, Please. "Connection Rejected:invalid_token_no_marker"

by XGeneral_Johnny

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can’t play the game

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the game and when I go queue for a game it just kicks me back into the very first loading menu and says invalid_token_no_marker. I’m on ps5 and can’t find anything on how to fix this problem please help I just want to play the game.

Message 1 of 3 (230 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can’t play the game

Community Manager

Hey @Cilliank-17,

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble with this error. There are definitely some steps we can go through to try and get that up and running here. You will need access to your router to make a number of these changes.

To start, I'd check to be sure you have all the necessary ports opened  on your router itself. That link will show you which ports need to be opened for a smooth connection, but the specific steps will depend on your model of router.

You'll also want to be sure the UPnP setting is enabled on your router, and checking to see what NAT connection you're getting. You can find those in our PlayStation troubleshooting article, so going through that would be the next best step in this case.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (209 Views)

All Replies

Re: I can’t play the game

Community Manager

Hey @Cilliank-17,

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble with this error. There are definitely some steps we can go through to try and get that up and running here. You will need access to your router to make a number of these changes.

To start, I'd check to be sure you have all the necessary ports opened  on your router itself. That link will show you which ports need to be opened for a smooth connection, but the specific steps will depend on your model of router.

You'll also want to be sure the UPnP setting is enabled on your router, and checking to see what NAT connection you're getting. You can find those in our PlayStation troubleshooting article, so going through that would be the next best step in this case.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

I Just Want to Play Apex, Please. "Connection Rejected:invalid_token_no_marker"

★★ Novice

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well. 

I've been here a while ago looking for a solution for "Connection Rejected:invalid_token_no_marker" 

Unfortunately, last time the potential fixes didn't work well, i tried putting Google's DNS, Port forwarding, Static IP Address, Different router, Different Account; Sadly nothing worked

Just a brief explanation for it: After matchmaking, 70% of the time i get kicked out with the error mentioned above.

And Going to the lobby has a 100% chance to be kicked out from the game.

In both cases It takes multiple attempts that takes minutes to enter the game again, regardless of changing the server.

Platform: PS4 

Looked all over the Internet for solutions, non have worked and i've seen a handful of people that share the same experience till this day.

After a long day i love playing apex relaxed and clear minded,  but those interruptions made it so frustrating and very hard to play, i'd love to get a fix for it!

Thank You for your time

Johnny

Message 3 of 3 (187 Views)