Original Post

I can’t play the game on ps4pro

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CrazysSpecial/killerdolphin9
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. ..
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? ..
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? ..
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Restarting the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 29/4/2019
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When i press ready to enter a match after leaving one the game shows (not ready and stays this way unless i restart the game) Like i can’t play until i restart the game after every match i play (My connection is good 10download-2 upload )
What should be happening instead? You should enter a match when you press ready every time
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a match or two and you should have this problem

The problem is you need to restart the game after every match you play 

Message 1 of 11 (571 Views)

Re: I can’t play the game on ps4pro

Community Manager

Hi, @killsSeeker 

Try rebooting your network and power cycle the console. Let us know if that helps get this fixed for you.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 11 (539 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I tried everything but nothing seemed to work i called my internet company and still same problem is happening. what is really weird when i try other internet companies with less download and upload everything is working good but when i use my better internet this problem happens so i don’t know what is it but i hope you know something that i can do to fix this issue 

thank you.

Message 3 of 11 (518 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@killsSeeker 

What type of router do you have and if you log into it, does it have the latest firmware update?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 11 (513 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I use HUAWEI E5770S.

what is(firmware) if it is an update yes i think my router

is updated 

Message 5 of 11 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with the Xbox one s, after each game I have to load back into the main menu because if I try to ready up it says that the party is not ready. Nobody else is in the lobby.

Message 6 of 11 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is what it shows.

Message 7 of 11 (491 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Exactly
Message 8 of 11 (486 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is the Party Not Ready bug still unresolved since launch. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Party-not-ready/td-p/7423180/highlight/false

My guess is it's some kind of auth token expiry issue, it does not happen to everyone but when your account stuck in this state you are just unlucky as rest of us.

To reproduce is easy, if you are in a game/training mode, longer than a period of time (3-5 minutes), the next game matching making will stuck at Party Not Ready. 

The current community discovered work arounds are:

1) After every game, press PS button, go to Settings -> Network -> Tick off then on -> PS button go back to Apex -> X to Retry, you will have to re group if playing with friends every time.

2) Set your PS console's IP address to DMZ in your router (does not work for me)

I can assure you there is nothing wrong with your internet provider, your console, or your router. It happens only to Apex but unfortunately to play this game the only way is using workaround on our end until they fix it. 

Message 9 of 11 (447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

As you see this problem is on your side so please report it and fix it. It is so annoying i can’t play the game like this and i will not play it until this problem is fixed

Message 10 of 11 (397 Views)