I can't login with google play

by Kerem12983

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't login with google play

★★ Novice
I've been trying to login to my account since the refresh came to android.Every time I say login with google play something keeps popping up and it doesn't login.I didn't face with this problem in the first season but I can't login right now.Please help me with this problem
Message 2 of 16 (24,135 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant log into game

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Tomce93@Kerem12983@alvinlimcoolkod@Packers271817

If you are getting stuck in a loop when attempting to log in via Google, please try the following work around and let us know your results below, thanks:

1. On the device, navigate to settings and select google
2. Select connected apps
3. On this list of apps, select NBA live
4. Select disconnect
5. Try to login to the app as normal.

The following link has the same info but with additional pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/ea-sports-nba-live/android-login-issue-nba-live-mobile/10155018999185...

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 16 (26,894 Views)

All Replies

Cant log in

★ Novice
When I got into the game it shows the Google play sign in and doesn't work and keeps popping up and when it does show it it says no account exists and it's the same one I used last year so I was wondering how to fix this.
Message 1 of 16 (24,220 Views)

Cant log in with Google play

★★★ Newbie
I can't log in with Google please * solve this * * EA
Message 3 of 16 (24,099 Views)

Cant log into game

★★★ Novice
Im trying to login into game with Google play but its not loging into. Its only popin up logo with harden and not connecting.
Message 4 of 16 (24,067 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Tomce93@Kerem12983@alvinlimcoolkod@Packers271817

If you are getting stuck in a loop when attempting to log in via Google, please try the following work around and let us know your results below, thanks:

1. On the device, navigate to settings and select google
2. Select connected apps
3. On this list of apps, select NBA live
4. Select disconnect
5. Try to login to the app as normal.

The following link has the same info but with additional pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/ea-sports-nba-live/android-login-issue-nba-live-mobile/10155018999185...

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 5 of 16 (26,895 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi, i fix that problem with infinivite Google play connecting loop, but now i have another problem. When i tried to login into game through Google play as new player, so now i have only new data in this Google play acc and my season 1 data lost. Is possible to recovery season 1 data with all my tickets and everythink else?

Thank you,
Tomas Šatkus
Message 6 of 16 (23,990 Views)

★ Novice
I did this and it connected me to one of my other emails and I don't have my season score stuff from last season. is there a way to fix this?
Message 7 of 16 (23,909 Views)

★ Novice

Sveikas, Ar grąžino tau Tickets?

Message 8 of 16 (23,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie
On Google Pixel and this solution does not work. Yes I can do this and uninstall/reinstall and then I'm able to play - as a new user. If I try to log in with my existing account that I use last season, it spins for a few seconds and then app crashes without a word. Following that it will always crash every time at start.

So the issue is specifically to be able to log in with our existing account.

Seeing as I played all season to get a great team for the legacy events and points towards the new season, I don't really feel like playing this game anymore if all of that is lost and I have to start over.
Message 9 of 16 (23,415 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Barry this works but I can't get my season score from last year is there a way to fix this
Message 10 of 16 (23,093 Views)