I can't login to my google play accunt. I ve got Android

by widhunter11

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I can't login to my google play accunt. I ve got Android

★★★★★ Newbie

Dear EA! My problem is very bad. I never logged in to the game. I cant login to my google play accunt and change my name. I ve got android. I have got a friend and he is got this problem too. 

Message 1 of 2 (470 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't login to my google play accunt. I ve got Android

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

If you are looking to change your in-game name, you have to exit that menu in your screenshot that you provided and click on your player name and XP bar in the top left hand corner.

Once you click on your name, you will be taken into your profile with all of your stats with your arena and fleet arena ranks + squads showing on the screen. In the top left corner you will see a pen symbol next to your name, click on it and from there you will be able to change your name. I am pretty sure you get one free name change and from there is costs 200 crystals every other time you change.

Hope this helps! Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (434 Views)

All Replies

Re: I can't login to my google play accunt. I ve got Android

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

If you are looking to change your in-game name, you have to exit that menu in your screenshot that you provided and click on your player name and XP bar in the top left hand corner.

Once you click on your name, you will be taken into your profile with all of your stats with your arena and fleet arena ranks + squads showing on the screen. In the top left corner you will see a pen symbol next to your name, click on it and from there you will be able to change your name. I am pretty sure you get one free name change and from there is costs 200 crystals every other time you change.

Hope this helps! Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (435 Views)