Re: I can't login into ea on madden17

by Jabrheg77

Original Post

Community Manager

@Trumpanzee2

Creating a new account is not the way to go, you should contact an Advisor to check your account details are correct and make any required changes.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

barry.png
Message 11 of 21 (3,890 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
You clearly don't read the posts. Everyone tries to contact an advisor. That doesn't work. Everyone knows that creating a new account doesn't help. But how else are you supposed to post in here? More proof of how useless EA customer support is.
Message 12 of 21 (3,887 Views)

Community Manager

@Trumpanzee2

Re-read my post above, the first sentence: "Creating a new account is not the way to go"

barry.png
Message 13 of 21 (3,882 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yep, continue to show everyone that you guys aren't any help. I said that everyone knows that! How else are you supposed to post in here when you can't login to your useless EA account on a Saturday night and Sunday? Which makes a lot of sense since nobody wants to play their games on the weekend right?
Message 14 of 21 (3,881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. This is THE worst customer service experience I have ever had. It is incredibly frustrating to be forced into an email account I can't access anymore (and haven't for YEARS), and yet I can't seem to access CHAT help from EA. And there's no way to submit a ticket or email to them with details!

Message 15 of 21 (3,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are you an official EA Rep? Your response and tone seems quite condescending and is of absolutely no help to any of us. We are all trying to fix our old accounts and not create new ones. But we cannot contact an advisor because we get errors every single time. Or a page not found.

Message 16 of 21 (3,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem cant log in i made a new account and still cant log in what do i do?

Message 17 of 21 (3,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I like how they’ve had this problem since 15 and now 18s release and I can’t even play it smh 🤦‍♂️ how is it so hard to be able to change an email or login account
Message 18 of 21 (3,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is so stupid.....don't have that old email address and unable to rest password because of it....doesn't allow me to update my new EA account email address nor contact anyone to try to link accounts..I will throw this flipping game away and never buy again.....

Message 19 of 21 (3,344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Saw this fix in another thread and it worked for me on XBox One!!!

Download FIFA 18 Demo, install and start, it'l connect properly to the ea servers.

Then go start up Madden and presto! It connects!!

I didn't have to log in or anything, it just worked.

Good Luck!

Message 20 of 21 (2,846 Views)