I can't log in to the game due to constant technical work

by Finalistic_Kleo

Original Post

I can't log in to the game due to constant technical work

★★ Novice

Technical works are carried out daily, from 18:00 to 20:00 UTC. Because of them, I can't earn crystals in the fleet arena, and also everything in the game is slow. The results of fights are very often not counted at this time.

Message 1 of 2 (365 Views)

Re: I can't log in to the game due to constant technical work

Community Manager

Hi @Finalistic_Kleo,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'technical works', could you help clear that up?

If I get your meaning, there hasn't been daily updates going out from our side. It would help to run through the basic recommended troubleshooting for your device. Most technical issues experienced can be remedied by performing some basic troubleshooting steps and in the case it doesn't resolve the issue itself, by performing the basic troubleshooting steps, it will help narrow down the potential root cause of the issue.

Depending on the device you play STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes on, the troubleshooting steps will differ. The EA Help team have created EA Help articles to guide you through those steps:

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)