I can't log in to my nba live mobile account

by ofiqramadhan

Original Post

I can't log in to my nba live mobile account

★ Novice
So one day i try to open a pack and it suddenly closed but has no error info somehow, so i try to log in again and i can't but wheen i try to play as guest i can. I've try everything and it doesn't work
Message 1 of 4 (804 Views)

Game not launching

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys,

Since yesterday the game is not launching. While I was playing it stopped working and then when I tried (a lot of times) to login again (facebook connected) it tries (the circle appears) and then it stops and returns me to the main screen of my tablet. The same happens when I try to launch the game with my phone. I have already uninstall and reinstall the game a lot of times. On the contrary when I try to launch the game as new user, it works fine. Of course I don't want to loose all the progress that I have made and to waste all the effort that I have put. 

I really need some help here.

Thanks in advance.

Message 2 of 4 (775 Views)

Re: I can't log in to my nba live mobile account

Community Manager

@ofiqramadhan

Please try un-linking and then re-linking your game via Facebook as follows, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Facebook-account-linking-and-re-linking/td-p/6161252

barry.png
Message 3 of 4 (762 Views)

Re: I can't log in to my nba live mobile account

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I log in with my google account and yes i've tried the solutuon in that technical issue section it didn't work
Message 4 of 4 (753 Views)