I can't launch Battlefield V after the last patch (PC)

by Yuiiski

Original Post

Re: I can't launch Battlefield V after the last patch (PC)

★★★★ Novice

I've done everything. Reinstalled, ran repair, rolled back drivers, cleaned origin cache, ran CC Cleaner, did a clean boot, disabled dx12. Nothing is working and I'm going to lose my mind.

Message 61 of 227 (891 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Totally agreed 

Message 62 of 227 (890 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me as well. Talked to support numerous times. Did the 40 some odd  gig reinstall. Still botched. Frustrating. 

Message 63 of 227 (970 Views)

Re: Battlefield V GAME WILL NOT LAUNCH

★★★ Newbie
same
Message 64 of 227 (970 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. I've tried everything to get BFV to launch. I press Play, Origin freezes, it minimizes then pops back up after 5 seconds.

Tried everything i could find for the past few hours. Still no joy.

Message 65 of 227 (960 Views)

★ Apprentice

@PearGrylls909 so I got home... no update, hit play and now it works?! My system has not had any changes since this morning yet it's now working?! I'm starting to think there might have been a problem with DRM/authentication behind the scenes on the actual accounts. I saw a previous post that mentioned having the game pre-ordered and having Origin Premier may have been the issue (they spoke to EA support) - interestingly I had the game pre-ordered and then cancelled it and got Origin Premier in October.

Will see how it goes, but as of now I can launch the game and play!

Message 66 of 227 (956 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It just up and decided to start working. How about that....lol
Message 67 of 227 (949 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You lucky mofos. Still not working for me. Maybe I should stop messing with it and let it fix itself

Message 68 of 227 (943 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still no luck for me. Rolled back driver, cleared cache.. still currently redownloading for a second time. I give up. 

Message 69 of 227 (935 Views)

help with battlefield v setting

★★★ Novice

HELLO, I have an issue when I play battlefield V... it does't save my setting every time I make editing on my setting it reset all over when I quit the game. its like first time I launched it, all story progress and setting gone but... not multiplayer, please can anyone help me 

Message 70 of 227 (814 Views)