Re: I can't go into the Multiplayer Portal without getting kicked out Immediatel

by CrazyDavewins

Original Post

I can't go into the Multiplayer Portal without getting kicked out Immediately!

★ Novice

I can go into the Mystery Portal at town hall, as well as Ops mode, but I can't play other multiplayer modes such as Turf Takeover or Gnome Bomb and Vice Versa without getting kicked out before I can even get in or going into a server with nobody in it that nobody will ever join. Plz fix this. 

Message 1 of 4 (915 Views)

Re: I can't go into the Multiplayer Portal without getting kicked out Immediatel

★★ Apprentice

WonderingHmmm... maybe restarting your game or console may work! I had this problem, but it was kinda different for me. When I went into multiplayer, I got sent to a Boss Hunt empty lobby, and no one joined. I just reset my game and it worked.

Hope this helped!Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (882 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This happens for me too, but it happens for ALL game modes. It says I have been kicked from the game. It even happens when I play single player. Am I the only person who has this issue, because it has been happening ever since I got the game.

Message 3 of 4 (754 Views)

★ Apprentice
It happens for me too but not all the time. Sometimes when I try to join multiplayer, the game closes. Then I have to turn it back on. Usually I just try to join again. Also when I get into the game and it ends, I get KICKED from the game. MY game always had issues and frustrating ones but over time they went away. Repairing the game doesn't really do much but restart your computer or try again. Sorry I can't help much but it is happening for me too.
Message 4 of 4 (721 Views)