I can’t get the twitch prime packs, even though the right account is linked

by PotatoMateBOI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can’t get the twitch prime packs, even though the right account is linked

★★★ Newbie

Twitch Prime says that if you’ve linked the wrong account and haven’t claimed the packs yet, then to do something, idk, but it doesn’t say what to do if the right account is linked but you’re still getting none of the skins, I tried to get the first Pathfinder twitch pack and never got it, same with the Fuse, Revanent, and Crypto ones recently

Message 1 of 6 (370 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can’t get the twitch prime packs, even though the right account is linked

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @PotatoMateBOI,

If you've already gone through the process to link your Prime Gaming and EA Accounts but still aren't seeing those skins, I would reach out to an advisor.

They'll need to verify a bit more information about the account and take a look to check that the requirements have been met.  

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (353 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @PotatoMateBOI,

If you've already gone through the process to link your Prime Gaming and EA Accounts but still aren't seeing those skins, I would reach out to an advisor.

They'll need to verify a bit more information about the account and take a look to check that the requirements have been met.  

Mako.png
Message 2 of 6 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hello @EA_Mako ,
I have the same problem as @PotatoMateBOI had. I've been trying to collect my twitch prime rewards since may 2021. I am not sure how to fix this problem on my own. Additionally I checked my connections and my steam account seems connected. I hope you may help me Standard smile
Message 3 of 6 (296 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BancerkY,

I'm afraid this isn't something we can look into directly on the forums, and you would need to reach out to an advisor if you've already checked to be sure your Prime Gaming, Steam, and EA Accounts are all linked properly.

You can use this link to reach out to an advisor: http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us 

Mako.png
Message 4 of 6 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for responding my message. I will try to reach them onthe link. Have a nice day!

Message 5 of 6 (270 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks, you too @BancerkY!
Mako.png
Message 6 of 6 (265 Views)