Re: no showdown rewards

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can’t get my showdown rewards

★★★ Newbie

I logged on after the showdown season ended on the 29th of October and I could not  claim th reward you get if you come 5000th place or lower. I came 3800th place but did not get the reward. It was an 82-83 rated elite please can you tell me how I can get it as I had spent may hours trying to get this reward. 

Message 1 of 12 (1,565 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@ekantv

If you think you're still missing rewards we'll need to have our Live-Support pull up your account and get this looked into for you. Please reach them as soon as possible either by live-chat or phone. 

Here is how to get in touch with Live-Support

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 12 (1,461 Views)

All Replies

I cant claim showdown elite player rewards of en of the season

★★★ Newbie

Today showdown ranks renewed but you didnt give my rank reward.i added 2 screenshot of my previous season rank.Please fix it.

Message 2 of 12 (1,524 Views)

no showdown rewards

★★★ Newbie

yesterday the weekly season showdown rewards ended and I waited for it. I finished in top 5000 (actually top 4657) which has the reward 82-83 ovr player but I did not receive any. Why man? I don't understand. I've been playing all 3 seasons of nba live mobile and this is the first time I have an issue. Please do something about this, EA. Appreciate your response. Thank you

Message 3 of 12 (1,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I placed in 4,441 and I did not receive my 82-83 showdown player

Message 4 of 12 (1,526 Views)

★★★ Novice
I also had the same problem. I finished in top 7500 yesterday but didn’t received the showdown player reward. Please help look into this issue. Thanks.
Message 5 of 12 (1,511 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

The showdown reward was only granted to those that finished in the top 1000. This was brought up to the team for review and it's been determined the correct accounts were rewarded. 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 12 (1,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The main reward, but the other rewards were not given. Look at the screenshots that were posted - those who got between 1000-2500 expected a player, those that were between 2500-5000 expected one etc. 

Rewards should have been given to everyone under 10,000 not just the top 1000 - please can you provide an explanation. 

Message 7 of 12 (1,474 Views)

Community Manager

@ekantv

If you think you're still missing rewards we'll need to have our Live-Support pull up your account and get this looked into for you. Please reach them as soon as possible either by live-chat or phone. 

Here is how to get in touch with Live-Support

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 12 (1,462 Views)

★★ Guide

Unfortunately I contacted support via chat and they couldn't help and said I should look into the forums. I'm very disappointed

Message 9 of 12 (1,405 Views)

I can't get my reward

★★★ Newbie

I DONT GET MY REWARD AFTET FINISH AT RANK 815 ON SHOWDOWN.

RANK 1000 GET STEPHEN CURRY 85, AND MY RANK 815. AND I NOT GET MY REWARD.

HELP MEEE

Message 10 of 12 (1,329 Views)