I can’t even make it past the main menu without crashing

by xnemecsis

Original Post

I can’t even make it past the main menu without crashing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I literally can’t even navigate the main menu without the game freezing. I get an error code and all it tells me is to update the application and system. Both are up to date. My player banner is completely black, when I ready up it never loads in, the audio cuts in and out. I’m getting SO DAMN TIRED of it. I played just fine last night and this morning and all of a sudden now I can’t even move the damn cursor without freezing. Is this happening to anyone else? What’s the fix? When I could actually play, my game audio would cut out halfway through or around and game and the game would freeze. Like I said, now it’s happening in the main menu. No music or anything. I can’t play the game. 

Message 1 of 3 (238 Views)

Re: I can’t even make it past the main menu without crashing

Community Manager

@xnemecsis Hi! Can you try a repair and see if that helps? You'll find the repair option by right-clicking the game panel in Origin. 

You mention updates, can you gather dxdiag info and post it, if the issue persists after the repair?

https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (235 Views)

Re: I can’t even make it past the main menu without crashing

★★★ Newbie

Why was this marked “resolved”? It’s far from resolved. I’m literally not even on PC....? It’s still happening and I’m getting 0 help from EA “Help”...

Message 3 of 3 (154 Views)