Re: I can't download starwars battlefront 2 on origin

by DarthFDG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't download starwars battlefront 2 on origin

★★★ Newbie

I bought starwars battlefront 2 on origin and downloaded it but I haven't played it for a long time. I wanted to play but for some reason it won't let me launch the game. I tried uninstalling it then reinstalling to fix the issue but the "Download" option is no longer showing. I can't download this game anymore please help.

Message 1 of 4 (836 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

I'm assuming what you say you reinstalled is the game. When your issue happened to me in the past, I had to reinstall Origin rather than the game.

BTW - Thanks for posting pictures. It helps. In fact, the screen you see is different than what I see.

battlefront screen shot.jpg

I don't think it's because I have EA Play.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (808 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I'm assuming what you say you reinstalled is the game. When your issue happened to me in the past, I had to reinstall Origin rather than the game.

BTW - Thanks for posting pictures. It helps. In fact, the screen you see is different than what I see.

battlefront screen shot.jpg

I don't think it's because I have EA Play.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 4 (809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi thanks for replying and sorry for my very late response. I tried to uninstall both the game and Origin but still have the same problem.

Message 3 of 4 (640 Views)

Hero

I read something the other day about someone not being able to properly install because they somehow landed on EA's banned list. That seemed kind of strange to me. However, I suggest you contact EA support directly to see what they have to say.

Message 4 of 4 (627 Views)