Re: I can’t connect to the ea servers for nhl 21

by dantej5123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can’t connect to the ea servers for nhl 21

★★★ Newbie

Can’t connect to ea servers are they down?

Message 1 of 38 (8,696 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@tobeatz 

The servers are currently up and running. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 38 (8,659 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Same here. This game has been nothing but a pain. Took 5 install attempts to work now the "network connection issue" and "error code" warnings are non-stop. I have never experienced such a glitch ridden game. This is all on EA. Terrible product and customer service.

Message 2 of 38 (8,682 Views)

Community Manager

@tobeatz 

The servers are currently up and running. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 38 (8,660 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo Dude this doesnt work, reinstalled 4 times and still doesnt work. Get me an employee right now you guys swindled me outta 80 bucks. Even got a new router and this still doesnt work, ea sports this is why you’re voted the worst company year in year out period.

Edit: Removed all caps. Please do not abuse formatting. - CM

Message 4 of 38 (8,004 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @dantej5123 

Can you give me some more details? What exactly is happening?

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 38 (7,969 Views)

★ Novice

Having same issue msg comes up right away as soon as I turn on my game. I have rebooted everything my router, modem and Xbox and still nothing???... What’s going on

Message 6 of 38 (7,864 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @BUMPY96 

Did you try the power cycling steps I previously suggested?

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 38 (7,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot connect to the servers whatsoever like I’ve done all the rebooting of my router ps4 still can’t connect to the ea servers this game this year is trash I don’t know what else to try or I can. I get my * money back somehow??

Message 8 of 38 (7,749 Views)

Community Manager

@goldenstamkos91 

You can contact the retailer you purchased the game from to inquire about a refund.

As far as this issue goes, try restoring the licenses with the steps here. Also, see if rebuilding your database will help. Those instructions are here.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 38 (7,745 Views)

★ Novice

I was just in a HUT game and in between the 2nd and 3rd period I all of a sudden lost connection to the servers.  It brought me back to the main menu and now I can’t connect.  How do I fix this?

Message 10 of 38 (7,667 Views)