Re: I can't connect to EA Servers on PS4

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I can't connect to EA Servers on PS4

★ Novice

Hello,

I purchased FIFA 20 on PS4 couple of days ago, but it seems there is a problem by connecting to EA Servers.

I'm starting the game and then it starts to connect to EA Servers with this message: "denixius is connecting to the EA Servers..."

Even so, nothing is happening. I tried to keep this window all night but when I woke up in the morning it was still same.

I added an image from the window. My device has internet connection, I confirm that by playing other online games. Also, I have PSN Plus.

I kindly request help about this issue.

Bests,

Message 1 of 10 (3,540 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @denixius,

Can you try connecting via a hot spot? It sounds like your being blocked from accepting the TOS agreement that's preventing you from connecting fully.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (3,498 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @denixius,

I'm not showing any issues with your account that would prevent you from connecting. Is this happening when you launch FIFA or when you try to connect to FUT?
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (3,504 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Hi @EA_Cade,

It happens when I open the game, and it happens all the time. I can't even leave that window by pressing the X button. I need to close it by using PS4 gamepad option; first cliking on PS icon on gamepad then Options and then Close the App. When I test the internet connection by using PS4's Settings that screen closing and it lead me to the main menu of the game.Then I'm trying to connect on the main menu, but it keeps me waiting on the same window.
Message 3 of 10 (3,500 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @denixius,

Can you try connecting via a hot spot? It sounds like your being blocked from accepting the TOS agreement that's preventing you from connecting fully.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 10 (3,499 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Hi @EA_Cade,

I tried to connect by using my mobile internet as a hotspot and it worked. I logged in to my account then accepted couple of terms. The thing that I don't understand is, how to fix ethernet and wi-fi connection?

Cheers!
Message 5 of 10 (3,485 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @denixius,

You should be good to go to play on your normal connection now.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 10 (3,465 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Hi @EA_Cade,

Thank you for help; I a ppreciated! Now, I can log in with my ethernet cable and it is logging in, too!

Bests,
Message 7 of 10 (3,460 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

How u solve it? I also face the same issue. Can help me? Id: wanzeroth

Message 8 of 10 (2,510 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

We’re having the same problem here buddy. I still have no idea how to fix this. My PS4 console is actually using wifi connection. But nothing happened. It still stuck there

Message 9 of 10 (1,319 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @Bisonkenobi,

Not showing any issues at the time of your post on our side. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If those steps don't resolve the issue please run the UO trace in these steps http://bit.ly/EA_UOTrace under "Test Your Connection" and post the results so we can determine the cause of the connection problem.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 10 (1,294 Views)
Twitter Stream