I can't click continue when the ea screen pops up, although my Email is correct

by rQToXic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't click continue when the ea screen pops up, although my Email is correct

★★★ Newbie

I started Pvz GW 2 on my 2nd Account, but when the ea screen appear, I can't click continue when I have to type in my email, although it is correct

Message 1 of 20 (7,487 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't click continue when the ea screen pops up, although my Email is corr

Community Manager
@rQToXic Are you able to scroll down at all to select continue? Is this just when entering in an email?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (7,442 Views)

All Replies

Re: I can't click continue when the ea screen pops up, although my Email is corr

Community Manager
@rQToXic Are you able to scroll down at all to select continue? Is this just when entering in an email?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 20 (7,443 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have this problem. There is no ability to scroll down as it is on the Xbox. It just won't allow me to go down to the next button once I have entered my email address.

Message 3 of 20 (7,355 Views)

★★★ Novice

If your still having this issue, I worked I out.  You need to use the d-pad to navigate on the initial screens where you enter the email address and accept the T&Cs

Message 4 of 20 (7,255 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ImCrazyInSanity Im on PlayStation and don’t understand what d pad is can you break this down as im still stuck it’s for my son 🥴
Message 5 of 20 (6,983 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's the up, down, left and right navigational buttons on left hand side of the ps controller.  Not sure what PlayStation calls them.  The way you'd move around if analogue was disabled.  Hope this makes sense

Message 6 of 20 (6,969 Views)

★★★ Novice
@conjom24 It's the navigational buttons on the left hand side of the ps controller. Not sure what PlayStation calls them. The buttons you'd use to move if your analogue is disabled
Message 7 of 20 (6,963 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I actually realised after about an hour 😢😂

Message 8 of 20 (6,954 Views)

★★★ Novice
@conjom24 Sorry mate didn't see the message until now. Its a stupid thing really. I was stuck on it for weeks until I sussed it out
Message 9 of 20 (6,951 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OMG TYSM

Message 10 of 20 (6,367 Views)