I can’t buy or bid on players fifa 21

by Shenebuly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can’t buy or bid on players fifa 21

★★★ Newbie

I can’t seem to buy or bid on players on fifa 21. I’ve been bidding on players for low and selling them for a little extra to make some coins. When I go to buy or bid on a player it says that

there has been an error communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team servers. Please try again.

and when I try again it just says the same thing. I have tried restarting my game unplugging my PS4 turning my router on and off but nothing seems to work.

Message 1 of 18 (7,623 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can’t buy or bid on players fifa 21

Community Manager

Hello, @AstraDrivers 

This happens when you trigger the bot countermeasures. I softban is initiated that should expire within 24 hours. You can find out more in this video -

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 17 of 18 (623 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Shenebuly the best thing to do when this happens is to give it a little time and then try again.

If you continue to see the issue let us know.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 18 (7,595 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Shenebuly,

Were you mass bidding just before this happened? It sounds like you may have hit a form of bot detection.
EACade
Message 3 of 18 (7,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m experiencing the same thing I was buying players and selling them fast, happened to me twice in 2 days now, does this stay with your account and happen more frequently because the 2nd time I didn’t buy half as many players as the first. If that makes sense to you, also my 200 rare battles progress is stuck on 150 and won’t seem to progress anymore 

Message 4 of 18 (7,591 Views)

★★ Novice

How long will the wait be? 

Message 5 of 18 (7,558 Views)

★★ Novice

has abyone been able to fix this

Message 6 of 18 (7,350 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Cade I was buying players to build the TOTY SBCs and I got this same message been away from the market for 12 hours and restarted the game and still getting this response? How long is the wait? 

Message 7 of 18 (7,111 Views)

★ Novice

Can’t submit sbcs or buy any players trying to play the game and bring sbcs to get totys but can’t do so coz of being booted off the server every time I try

Message 8 of 18 (7,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ZKB_Dan Have u fixed it? Cause ive got thr same problem
Message 9 of 18 (6,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey i have the same problme have u fixed it ?

Message 10 of 18 (6,354 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help