I can see many lobbies with GREEN ping but it cant connect

by dirtysouthFL420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can see many lobbies with GREEN ping but it cant connect

★★★ Newbie

Iv tried everything from opening ports, to enabling the dmz on the router. Iv treid proxies and vpns. But for some reason I have a fast connection and see all the servers with many full green ping but when you try to connect to any lobby it doesn't even connect at all just says server disconnected. Any ideas? what am I missing? Thank You.

Message 1 of 6 (452 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can see many lobbies with GREEN ping but it cant connect

Hero

You might want to consider contacting Sony support, they might be able to troubleshoot if anything is wrong with your console.

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (385 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Well, manually adding BFV and Origin to the Windows Defender firewall (and whatever other firewalls/security program you have installed) is a good start.

I would also start origin as administrator and try repairing the game. Lastly, try removing the power from all your networking equipment for 5 minutes.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 6 (442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im playing on a ps4 pro. And I completely disabled the firewall at one point and still would do the same thing.. shows all lobbies with green but wont even connect to any lobby not for a minute. And it does this for ALL EA games. For Fifa and BF. Other games work fine but its just something with EA.

Message 3 of 6 (433 Views)

Hero

Did you try removing the power?

Like:

Yourrouterisabastardv2-01-01.png

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 6 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes many times. Iv even read your post before. I think iv tried everything i could find online. iv officially given up on EA games. Maybe if I ever change isp ill get back in 

Message 5 of 6 (416 Views)

Hero

You might want to consider contacting Sony support, they might be able to troubleshoot if anything is wrong with your console.

carbonic signature

Message 6 of 6 (386 Views)