I can only see one upgrade "Pack" offer

by scottsimoleons

Original Post

I can only see one upgrade "Pack" offer

★★★★ Novice

In the top right corner of my screen there is a blue circle with the number 4 next to the icon with Sim Cash and a cupcake. Does that mean there are four upgrade "Pack" offers? When I click it I only see one (for the last couple weeks it has been the "Eco Workshop Starter Pack", and when the timer is about to run out, it seems to restart with a new deadline). Are there other offers? I've been playing the game for a couple months and I can only see the one "Featured" offer at any given time. I'm using the most recent (July 5, 2020) of Android 10.

Message 1 of 4 (722 Views)

Re: I can only see one upgrade "Pack" offer

Hero

@scottsimoleons 

New items in the heirloom shop are included in the total number of available offers. In my case I have only one new offer and it is the Family chest as you can see on this screenshot. From your screenshots I can tell you have one new heirloom offer as well. I don't see the number 4.

Shop.jpg

Beside the Starter pack there are six Upgrade packs. Here you can see them: https://www.salixcat.com/novedades/7-julio-2020-eco-workshop-upgrade-packs/

It seems there is an issue with the packs as some players haven't got the offers. It has been reported as a bug: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Eco-Workshop-Upgrade-Pack-5/m-p/9346233#M16334

Could you please tell us what Android device you are using?

What is the Stage and Level of your Eco Workshop? Could you please share a screenshot?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (682 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the response SalixCat. Here are the answers you asked for, with some screenshots and an update of my problem.

- I'm using a Google Pixel 4xl.
- I'm at Level 33 in the game, but I'm at level 3.3 in my Eco Workshop.
- I am not having a problem with the blue circle with numbers indicating that I have heirlooms to collect, which you highlighted in the red boxes in your response.
- My question is about the blue circle with the number 4 in the top left corner of my screen. It's usually next to an image of SimCash and a cupcake, but sometimes (like now) it's next to an image of a big yellow explanation point (!).
- I assumed the number 4 indicates how many packs I can buy, but maybe it means something else. I have no way of knowing since I can only ever see one "Featured" offer at a time since I started playing the game two months ago. 
- For a long time, the only offer available to me was the Raise the Roof Architect Pack for $69.99 which I'm not interested in buying. After the Eco Workshop opened, my only offer available was the Eco Workshop Starter Pack for $6.99
- Yesterday I decided to purchase that starter pack. My only available offer then was Eco Workshop Upgrade 1 for $3.99 which I also bought.
- The game went back to only offering me the Raise the Roof pack. Coincidentally, when I started the game this morning, I momentarily could buy the Eco Workshop Upgrade 3 for $27.99, but now it's back to Raise the Roof.
- If I wanted to buy the Eco Workshop Upgrade 2, I can't because it was never available to me. If I want to buy the Upgrade 3 right now, I can't because Raise the Roof is my only option.

Message 3 of 4 (649 Views)

Hero
@scottsimoleons Thanks for your reply. I am going to pass on all this information to the team.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 4 (628 Views)