I can not use my Logitech G920 with Need for Speed on XboxOne

by xplosivemeeerkat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can not use my Logitech G920 with Need for Speed on XboxOne

★★ Newbie

I have purchased a Logitech G920 to use with my Need for Speed on Xbox One,

I Need for speed it asks me to connect an Xbox One Controller and does not accept any input from Logitech G920.  I have tested the Steering Wheel on another game and it does work.

I am now on the Phone to EA customer support for the 3rd time as they keep trying to transfer me to In Game support and then dropping my call.

I am having an appalling experience as an EA customer as I have now been on the phone for over an hour and I have yet to talk to the correct technical team

Message 1 of 21 (36,457 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can not use my Logitech G920 with Need for Speed on XboxOne

EA DICE Team

Hi @xplosivemeeerkat,

I am sorry that our Live Support hasn't immediately given you a clear answer. Please see the following from the NFS FAQ:

Q: Will there be manual transmission / split screen / wheel support?

A: There are many features that people are asking for, these are among many things that we are investigating. Please take a look a the NFS FAQ.

--Tom

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (43,078 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hi @xplosivemeeerkat,

I am sorry that our Live Support hasn't immediately given you a clear answer. Please see the following from the NFS FAQ:

Q: Will there be manual transmission / split screen / wheel support?

A: There are many features that people are asking for, these are among many things that we are investigating. Please take a look a the NFS FAQ.

--Tom

Message 2 of 21 (43,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Doesn't really answer the question. Many people seem to have the same issue with the racing wheel on both xbox one and ps4. Is there anything going to be done about the situation. Manual transmission seems to be fixed but no racing wheel compatability. Really sucks when you spend 500+ on equipment that you cant even use, no other games have this problem just need for speed.
Message 3 of 21 (35,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too just bought the G920 and Need for Speed, "Rivals" for my PC.  Learning after the fact, the two are not compatible.  So far, I'm out 450 bucks.

Message 4 of 21 (35,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just answer the question please mr EA will or will not this game support any wheels particularly the Logitech G wheels on Xbox and PS4 - if not then let's face it it's a bit disappointing as most titles of good car games support wheels after all it's 2017 nearly so surely your developers can achieve this ?
Message 5 of 21 (32,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well I've seen that the game DOES support G920 and G29, so I don't know why the game doesn't work with it. I've got the same problem.

Message 6 of 21 (32,491 Views)

Community Manager
Message 7 of 21 (32,443 Views)

★★ Novice

My problem isn't the wheel itself! It is the pedals the gas is brake and the clutch is the gas! Unacceptable to say the least! It was working properly and now I am not stupid,it does not work even if I use the G920 set up in the game. I have tried to unhook,remap,and everything on google,youtube,ect to fix it. It is a recent thing I am encountering. This for PC.

Message 8 of 21 (32,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@LEBNOID

Did you check the previous link here for info on known software conflicts and additional troubleshooting?

barry.png
Message 9 of 21 (32,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it says for PC not XBOX ONE or PS4 so is there any the can use on those systems

Message 10 of 21 (30,911 Views)