Re: I can not use my Logitech G920 with Need for Speed on XboxOne

by Shpool

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

It's a pretty poor show if They cannot support wheels properly for this game.  I for one was going to buy it but will not now waste my money.  Back to Project cars and Dirt it is then.  

Message 11 of 21 (3,738 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Lucky for me I have not wasted my money, I was going to buy it this morning but thought I would check around first.  Shame the support isn't there for PC,s wheels like Logitech G29 etc. 

Message 12 of 21 (3,736 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah it says supported on Pc but thats horse * since i run it on pc and my wheel still does not work even after the update they did

Message 13 of 21 (3,399 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you solve the issue. Previous link does not address this problem. How to fix pedals?

Message 14 of 21 (2,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 Your link goes to the NFS website. Can you link to the actual FAQ?
Message 15 of 21 (2,681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i don’t think they have it supported only nfs heat does

Message 16 of 21 (1,983 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its been 5 years and you still havent sorted out the issue with the steering wheel and shifter.... You say it the G920 is compatible but that's a stretch.. Mapping is all ruined and you cannot use the shifter as its not reconised... great game but you cannot use it to its full potential... NFS underground 2 has better compatibility with a steering wheel. 

Message 17 of 21 (1,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem on PC. I can change it via re-mapping things but it’s a hassle to do so and swap between games

Message 18 of 21 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is god damn 2023 I've just bought the g920 and to my surprise, it just doesn't work come on this game is 8 years old but still you cant support steering wheels I'm just trying to play a good game that doesn't support steering wheels. Please fix this issue for Xbox and PlayStation.

Message 19 of 21 (621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just now purchased and downloaded NFS Rivals, excited a hell...then...no F**king G920 support???????????? AYFKM????????????? I am into this BS $430. This is super F**ked up. All around. What racing game in modern age Doesn't support Wheel/Pedals/H-shifter?? This one apparently. Refunding immediately. First day off I have had in three months. This is *. Anyone out there who cleverly states that I "shoulda done my research" can suck it. Modern titles that Don't support wheel need to revisit their approach. Racing with a Controller is ridiculous at best. So much for my afternoon. F**k.

Message 20 of 21 (77 Views)