★★★★ Apprentice

Only happens with pvz gw2.
Any ideas ?

Message 1 of 15 (31,937 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can not turn off, origin in the game

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Garba-Arg - I was just chatting with @WootCandy about this

If you have Origin in Game enabled when you load the game you can't disable it while the game is open. You should be able to go into Origin --> Application settings --> Origin in Game and from there you can uncheck the enable Origin in game box.

You should then be able to load the game from there without Origin in Game being enabled.

Let us know how you get on.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 5 of 15 (36,793 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

This title uses Origin in Game for certain features like friends/joining friends, reporting, and the store.

I believe you can still disable OiG though.  You are doing it from the Application Settings -> Game -> uncheck Origin in Game

That doesn't allow it to be disabled?

You can also access a disable screen by going to the specific Game's properties.

http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/deactivate-origin-in-game/

Message 2 of 15 (31,888 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No, none of the two options work.
The game suits me very bad, takes a while to reload weapons and movements are slow.
The game runs at 60 fps in medium / high. Try low, but it is the same.
So I want to try unchecking that option.

Message 3 of 15 (31,879 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Do you have any other overlay programs?  They typically interfere with OiG in adverse ways.

mmmm.. I thought for sure you could disable OiG in this title though.  Perhaps try reinstalling Origin?  

I haven't played for awhile but if someone else could chime in who has, does disabling OiG work for you?  Please share your experience.

Message 4 of 15 (31,878 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Garba-Arg - I was just chatting with @WootCandy about this

If you have Origin in Game enabled when you load the game you can't disable it while the game is open. You should be able to go into Origin --> Application settings --> Origin in Game and from there you can uncheck the enable Origin in game box.

You should then be able to load the game from there without Origin in Game being enabled.

Let us know how you get on.

- Andy -

Message 5 of 15 (36,794 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Origin don't know anymore my password. .
This is the problem. .offline mode. Help please.
Message 6 of 15 (28,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie
nope dosent work on my it was onand game says disabled
Message 7 of 15 (28,333 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Garba-Arg Happens to me, cant get it to disable, have tried origin>app. settings>origin In-game> Enable origin in-game (Off)

Game properties> Enable Origin In-game overlay (Off)

Still happens. I hate origin so much, I bought the game through steam, why do i have to use your garbage web store that never does what its supposed to?

Message 8 of 15 (14,208 Views)

★ Novice

Close game right click in library go to game properties 

Message 9 of 15 (13,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, I've had this problem for a while in different games but I didn't pay much attention to it. My friends have been getting the same exact problem as well and for them it's been causing much more trouble, so I looked something that worked. There's even a video which I'll link at the end of all this. So what you wanna do is go to your C: Drive and into Program Files (x86), then navigate to Origin, then you'll want to look for a file named igo64.dll. When you found it, make a copy of it so you have a backup, and then delete the one in the Origin folder. After that, relaunch Origin, make sure your overlay is turned off both in the application settings, and in the game properties, and you're good to go! Hope I could be of help to some people c:

Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5hPsChwiXw
Rickroll: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Message 10 of 15 (8,358 Views)