Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I can not connect to the game

by RLnoskill

Original Post

I can not connect to the game

★★★★ Novice

I already wrote 3 times about the same problem that the game does not want to turn on

I click on the game icon and nothing happens, I click through the origin and nothing happens to. The game just does not want to turn on.

the servers are not working or what's going on ???????????????????

I am patient but this time I have enough. players write all the time about the same problems and see that they are not fixed. this is disrespect for all of us .... SHAME !!!!

Message 1 of 5 (108 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@gezol wrote:

I already wrote 3 times about the same problem that the game does not want to turn on

I click on the game icon and nothing happens, I click through the origin and nothing happens to. The game just does not want to turn on.

the servers are not working or what's going on ???????????????????

I am patient but this time I have enough. players write all the time about the same problems and see that they are not fixed. this is disrespect for all of us .... SHAME !!!!

Try to reinstall the game and see what's happening.

Message 2 of 5 (86 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have already done it 2 times and it has not helped.... Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (80 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Reinstallation won't work,... i have the same issue since yesterday,...

3 times reinstalled
origin reinstalled
drivers updated
Windows up to date, just removed the KBXXX887, known for gamming issues
10 times tried to repair
tried to change the language (some ppl reported that it worked für them)

game-updates no available
deactivated firewall and av
tries a clean windows boot

It happend out of nowhere,... played a mission, the game crashed as usually and then this problem started

Looking around for about 10 hours to fix it.
Killed dns, killed origin in the appfolder, killed all caches,... nothing is works....

When i try to start the game sometimes the anthem.exe showed up in the taskmanager and a simple taskkill with a new starttry worked.
Since yesterday the exe doesn't show up in the taskmanager,...

I click "play", origin goes in background, 5 seconds nothing happens and then origin reapears with the playbutton ready to click.
The exe doesn't show up in the taskmanager,... but my firewall shows it and the exe is free to go.
It seems like some people have this problem.
The reaction from EA ist low. In one thread they just repeated what others told before an didn't work,...

Its a shame releasing a game at this state problems over problems... i don't care if bioware told that they are near to the community and that they want to be
transparent,...
For me it would be enough, if the were competent and fix that garbarge that EA released and bio programmed...
And yes after 10 hours trying to fix it, iam a little p***ed...

Message 4 of 5 (78 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I reinstalled Anthem AGAIN and get this message immediately after re-installation , forget to say that still cant play :D:D love u guys !

pick attached. 

there was an unexpected error 327683: 0

Message 5 of 5 (54 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help