Re: I can join a server but I can't spawn.It only shows blank spaces istead of e

by EA_Atic

Original Post

I can join a server but I can't spawn.It only shows blank spaces istead of equip

★ Novice

I got kicked out of a match for being AFK (yes, my fault) and since then I can't spawn in any server I join (IDK if it's related to the kick but it started happening after that).

In an Assignments tab there is nothing except for "Currently there are no special assignments available" sentence but sometimes I can see them and then they disappear. In an Armory tab it looks like it's trying to load (it shows the loading logo in the middle of a screen) but then it shows "ERROR" (like it couldn't connect to certain services of the game).

I can find servers, I can join them but then after loading I can't see my loadout, there are blank spaces and it won't allow me to spawn. I can click on the blank spots where equipment should have been but it won't show me anything.  After few seconds it kicks me out of the match saying " SERVER DISCONNECTED" "You have lost the connection to the game session". 

Any help appreciated... 

Message 1 of 6 (635 Views)

Re: I can join a server but I can't spawn.It only shows blank spaces istead of e

★ Novice

You're not alone, seems like many are having this issue - including myself.

I've contacted live support (chat) and gotten "help", although they were very accommodating they suggested it was a sync error and gave me some CMD ipconfig commands to try to fix the issue, which it didn't.

I'd assume we'll have to wait for a patch to get this sorted.

Message 2 of 6 (630 Views)

★ Apprentice

Have the same problem, wasn't able to join any MP servers but could play Solo. Reinstalled the game and now i cant even launch the game.

Hopefully EA or DICE will acknowledge there is a problem at some point.

Message 3 of 6 (617 Views)

★ Novice

Ok, my problem seems to be fixed for now. I didn't do anything, it fixed on it's own. 

Message 4 of 6 (556 Views)

★★ Novice

have the exact same problem and it didn't fix out of itself DICE, EA or anyone Help me out!
Paying a decent amount of money for a unplayable game

Message 5 of 6 (529 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @CrazySpadesNL, do you still experience the issue?

If you do, do you have a screenshot of the issue?

/Atic

Message 6 of 6 (524 Views)