I can get in to the lobby but can’t get in to game

by JoeMan465

Original Post

I can get in to the lobby but can’t get in to game

★★ Novice

I been having this problem since 11/2/19 I tried deleting the game and nothing it is still broken I sit and the long black screen for a while and still nothing. I can get in to the lobby where I can select what I wanna play but as soon as I hit offline it sits a a black screen and does nothing. I don’t know how to fix this if any one does please put replies on this

Message 1 of 12 (594 Views)

Re: I can get in to the lobby but can’t get in to game

Community Manager

@JoeMan465 What system are you playing on? Was there any problem with the deletion process, and did the game appear to reinstall without issue?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 12 (587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_David I’m on Xboxone and no the game downloaded fine I played the game before where I’m done with all the story mode on it. Just last night it started to bug out and do this 

Message 3 of 12 (576 Views)

Community Manager

@JoeMan465 Thank you. As a test can you try logging in with a different gamertag and see if that works as it should?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 12 (564 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_David  I singed I’m on my guest account and I got in to the game with no problems. I am able to drive. My main Xbox account is JoeMan465 so you think it got banned by accident?

Message 5 of 12 (554 Views)

Community Manager

@JoeMan465 If an account was banned you should be notified, and I don't see any issues with your account. 

On your main account you could try deleting your local save file and grab your progress from a cloud save and see if that helps?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 12 (513 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_David  I’ll try that when I get back home I’ll send a message on this when I do that. Thank you for your help!

Message 7 of 12 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t use my main account anymore either, was I band, and no one told me??? And for what?? I get the same black screen that Was mentioned before, and that’s it. Even when trying to play solo. I signed in with my other account and it worked just fine. XBOXONE gamer tag OFFISAKAGE. BTW, it was working fine up until 4 pm yesterday

Message 8 of 12 (481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay......so now I can play NFS Heat ONLY if my Xbox is DISCONNECTED from the internet. I don’t get it

Message 9 of 12 (472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I believe I have been banned, and was not told. I don’t do glitches or try to cheat, so what’s the problem. Gamer tag OFFISAKAGE

Message 10 of 12 (467 Views)