Re: I bought the lifeline edition and have yet to receive my coins.

by jneutronxz01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought the lifeline edition and have yet to receive my coins.

★★★ Newbie

I bought the lifeline edition of apex and still haven’t received my coins, why doesn’t EA care, oh I know why they already received my money that’s why. 

Message 1 of 3 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @bertmolinaarmy

I can definitely understand the frustration with this, but unfortunately we don't have a way to look into missing coins here on Answers HQ. The best thing to do would be to reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more info on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well, if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (256 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @bertmolinaarmy

I can definitely understand the frustration with this, but unfortunately we don't have a way to look into missing coins here on Answers HQ. The best thing to do would be to reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more info on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well, if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (257 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bertmolinaarmy i have same case with you, i still haven't received my octane edition
Message 3 of 3 (223 Views)