Re: I bought a pack, the money was withdrawn, I did not receive things in the ga

by yani_tsm

Original Post

I bought a pack, the money was withdrawn, I did not receive things in the game

★★ Apprentice

I paid for the pack, the money was withdrawn in the store, but I did not receive the pack
Please help

Message 1 of 6 (1,021 Views)

Re: I bought a pack, the money was withdrawn, I did not receive things in the ga

★★★ Guide
@MarinPhoenix Same thing.
I pressed to buy, the transaction was in progress and then there was a pop-up to restart the game. After the game restart no content was added in to the game.
The pack was still there, so I clicked it again. Same story.

Now I have 2 charges and no content :-(
Message 2 of 6 (990 Views)

Hero

@MarinPhoenix @yani_tsm 

You can ask for a refund directly from app stores if requested within 48 hours of purchase.

After that time you will need to contact an EA advisor.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 6 (956 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This happened to me too recently when I purchased Special Offer 28. I received most of the items except for the dress. The other items I payed for in this pack show up. 

Message 4 of 6 (833 Views)

Hero

@timarisunflower 

Is it this dress? It’s for girls, not for adults.

250C0BEF-B121-477F-A23F-B9BBB57BB84F.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 6 (824 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Oh, I see now! Thanks for the clarification. I don’t have any kids in my game at the moment. That’s why I wasn’t able to see this until your post. Thank you!! 

Message 6 of 6 (819 Views)