Re: I bought a game pack and didn’t receive it

by Rh0deIsland

Original Post

I bought a game pack and didn’t receive it

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the treasure hunts explorers pack and have not received it yet. I bought it to finish the event and now the event is soon over and my items are still not hereFrown how do I resolve this in time before the even ends so I don’t miss out on the big price?

Message 1 of 3 (519 Views)

Hero

@tarifen Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

If you want to restore your purchase and have an iOS device, you can click on the Restore Purchases button in the Settings menu. If this is not what you want or you are an Android user, you will have to contact an EA advisor. 

The Restore Purchases button is at the bottom of the Settings menu.

Please follow these directives:

• You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.
    • Have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 3 (494 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@tarifen I have the same issue. Bought mine with the stove. Was your issue addressed? Mine's NOT RESOLVED until now.
Message 3 of 3 (378 Views)