Re: I bought a game

by gamevideo22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought a game but it does not show up in Origin

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought a game off origin today and it didn't show up in my list of games, nor is it in my purchase history. And yes, it did take my money.

Message 1 of 1,240 (334,546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA gave me the solution

EA DICE Team

@Fuentesanta

If you cannot find your game then make sure to check the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Origin-Missing-Games-and-Expansion-Content/td-p/4438200

You can then reach out to an EA Advisor if you have any further questions:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

View in thread

Message 1198 of 1,240 (72,802 Views)

All Replies

Purchased: Tera

★★★★ Novice

I bought Tera on here and its not showing in my history, why is this?

Message 2 of 1,240 (333,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Battlefield 3 isn't it?

Message 3 of 1,240 (333,449 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

If your newly purchased game is not showing up in your games list when you log into your Origin tool, it doesn't mean you haven't purchased the rights to download it. It just means that your order is still processing.

1. Verify that your payment has successfully processed by going to http://origin.com/, logging in and then selecting My Account > Order History
    Spoiler
    order_history.jpg
  2. If you are not logged in already, you will be prompted to do so. Once your payment has processed, your items will be visible here. 
    Spoiler
    origin_order_history.JPG

NOTE: If you have verified that your purchase has actually gone through and processed, but still aren't able to see your games in Origin, please follow the steps below.

1. Click on the "My Games tab" as shown in the screenshot below. After you have clicked that, you will see a button with an circle arrow on the left hand side (screenshot below). This is the "reload games" button. Click it, and you should now be able to see all the games registered to your account.

2. Should any be missing, first try clicking on All games, as shown in the screenshot to ensure that "All Games" are selected. Next you can try setting it to "Hidden Games" to make sure that no game has been hidden on accident.
  3. If this does not work, try logging out of Origin, and log back in. This is another way of 'refreshing' the games in your Origin.
  4. Last, but not least, Uninstalling and Reinstalling Origin is the final step you can try doing. 
Spoiler
origin_all_games.gif

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 4 of 1,240 (333,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem. This still does not work. It has been 2 hours, could it still be processing? It is the sims 3 showtime, i have all of the the other EP's and they showed up in the first seconds i bought it. 

Message 5 of 1,240 (333,442 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem with the sims 3 showtime My order was ok & i can't see it on my origin to download it. WHY????

Message 6 of 1,240 (333,437 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I did all that you say but still nothing !!!!

Message 7 of 1,240 (333,432 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We have an issue with purchases through Origin at the moment. Please take a look here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/IMPORTANT-Origin-purchases-not-appearing/m-p/60862/thread-id/1031

UPDATE: This issue has been resolved. Purchases should now be visible.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 8 of 1,240 (333,419 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

this post looks to be at leat two weeks old any chance for an update.. or should i just use STEAM because this is prety sad!. Oh if i ever feel like buying an EA game again i think I'll buy it from the store... thanks for all the help... 0/10 for service!

Message 9 of 1,240 (333,336 Views)

why cant i download my game i just paid for ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

why cant i download my game i just paid for ?

Message 10 of 1,240 (333,207 Views)