Re: I bought a computer with HWID ban!

by MamankSeblog

Original Post

Hero

Bottom line is who ever used that computer 100% cheated and sold a computer with a hard ware ban. Tell your friend he owes you a new hard drive and cpu. =D

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 21 of 29 (4,773 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The easiest solution would be spoofing data but the realistic answer is just getting new pc parts 

Message 22 of 29 (4,307 Views)

★ Novice

How to identify which path that EAC ban? Second, of I change 1 by 1, will new part get contagious from HWID ban?

Message 23 of 29 (4,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@NYork108 So hwid bans don't work like that. It just throws you into sb lobbies non stop because it recognized the hardware. You got the ban hammer because you injected a detected cheat while using your account.
Message 24 of 29 (3,183 Views)

Re: I BOUGHT A COMPUTER WITH HWID BAN!!!!!!!

★★★ Newbie
@Zeelmaekers Tos if their is 1 is a joke eac found a file or something from a school project I was working on and I got banned to eat about it and sent them proof of what got me banned and they said well I will never know that was at start of season 7 still nothing from them I just chopped it up to eat don't care about what we say just the money they scam from us
Message 25 of 29 (2,957 Views)

★ Novice
exchanging these pieces he will be able to connect his account normally or the account will also have a history of banning ???
Message 26 of 29 (2,681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

wrong. when i was cheating on warzone a year ago because the game was absolutely *, well when i finally got banned i closed the battle net and warzone game and went to play fortnite, logged in played for 5 mins and got instantly banned for the warzone cheat running in the back ground. these anti cheat systems are automated and are easily flagged. im currently fighting a hardware ban right now on apex and i was 100% not cheating and when you get banned and dispute its always the same message. EA has always been * and can care less about there community. i offered to send clips and prove that i was not cheating in any way to regain access. i was banned twice.. first time we  landed in trios and i dropped 5 kills off rip but only had 400 damage. i pretty much stole my kills because my teammates both had more damage but all the assists. well im guessing that entire team reported me or maybe both and i was out the door. second time we killed 2 players and there was 1 left on there team so im chasing and as an experienced player i know that 80% of the time the player will always run but stay local to get the card. so i chased stopped and seen his was going up the hill and obviously trying to loop around so i stopped went back to cutt him off. well when i got there i didnt see him. well as moving forward i see his red bloodhound skin sticking out of a bush so i turn right as i was about to fully pass him and lasered him with the  L star! he only had blue shield and we all know how op that gun is anyways they probably all reported like wtf and the automated system hit the F U button on me...       

Message 27 of 29 (2,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, tell us how to fix this problem because this mom is getting tired of these software companies taking money from us and from kids that don’t have it to spend. It’s depressing and sad to see these people preying on kids.

Message 28 of 29 (1,983 Views)

Re: I BOUGHT A COMPUTER WITH HWID BAN!!!!!!!

★ Novice

Bruh i don't want to be the bad guy but what you have is not a wow pc sorry to tell ya that but idk how much you pay for that pc but if you give your friend like idk 700-1000$ for that pc he scammed you very bad 

Message 29 of 29 (1,831 Views)