Re: I bought a computer with HWID ban!

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Re: I BOUGHT A COMPUTER WITH HWID BAN!!!!!!!

★ Apprentice

Man i have almost the similar issue with you by the way how are your apex right now still playable or you just move on from that game. Since the issue u posted havd quite bein sometime now

Message 11 of 29 (8,268 Views)

Re: I BOUGHT A COMPUTER WITH HWID BAN!!!!!!!

★★★ Novice

Same situation and I refused to reinstall the windows or buy new parts, just moved to other game :D

Just out of curiosity, did the windows reinstall solved your problem?

Message 12 of 29 (8,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA is sh#t! and their ANTI-CHEAT is banning innocent people and they don't give care at all!

I got the same basic reply from them as you did, it 100% is an automated response without a doubt.

This is what happen to me.

I was using a cheat for a different game "not as bad as it sounds" it was a single-player game that I was goofing off on which is none of EA's business anyway. I had been drinking and forgot I had used the cheat so it was still injected  "I didn't restart my PC" 2 days later I log into APEX and the second I jump out, my screen flashes and Im met with the screen saying I am banned.

I even offered to send them the cheat I was using/or send them screenshots. 

The issue is this. The ANTI-CHEAT is to find anything that's blacklisted or anything trying to hide in your RAM 'etc" and it auto bans you if it finds it. Even if you were say cheating on CSGO left that cheat open by mistake and loaded APEX you'd get banned from APEX. 

This is 100% bullsh#t and should be illegal, to be honest, it's like anything in this world rotten @ss people screw it up for everyone so they have to tighten up which in the end always screws the law-abiding citizens. 

If any human actually looked at my log records saw how much I played "which is not much" and looked at my stats for 5 seconds they could clearly see I was not a cheater in like 200 games in the 2 years I've had my account I've won like 5 I had maybe 30-40 kills tops... Yup, 100% a cheater  I just play it every once in a while on PS4 now with my buddy since we can't play on PC because EA wants to be douchebags.  

Message 13 of 29 (7,954 Views)

★★ Expert

The nerve of some people.

Heart

Message 14 of 29 (7,937 Views)

★★ Novice

if i believe your story(which im dubious about) then return it to your friend or buy a new machine..no other way to deal with this..hopefully all multiplayer games use this technology as it brings a huge smile to my face.Standard smile

Message 15 of 29 (7,812 Views)

★★ Novice

hahaha, serves you right and they dont ban if you werent using cheat software in game which you clearly were, i hope this teaches you a lesson to play fair but probably not..

Message 16 of 29 (7,810 Views)

★★ Novice

You misunderstood what he said then. His friend that sold him the computer cheated on Apex before he got the computer, so it was already hardware banned. So when he tried to play Apex, it wouldn't let him because the computer was banned from running Apex.

Message 17 of 29 (7,680 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi guys. I'm a player that got banned with no reason. I never used cheats in any game, I didn't used any software to interfere with the game or something like that. i opened a ticket and I'll wait for an answer, other the notification from ea, that my account has been banned for cheating .  Guys .... what cheat ? There is nothing on my pc, never used something. Maybe some bad movement in game because of the 2 to 4 % loss on the both Frankfurt servers !

I just want to know from them, the reason, and based on what detection or what I did wrong  to receive the ban !

Message 18 of 29 (7,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i feel u cod mw did the same 2 me

Message 19 of 29 (7,315 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@RetroLiveGamingHeh as a programmer and coder myself i find that story a little off. No cheat system will trip anti cheat. You have to have a injection point for your cheat to even enter a game. Other cheats have no access to the injection points of the game so it cant trigger it. Nothing is trying to read the memory or inject itself into it. Injections need a start point if not inside the memory it has no start point. It is possible to load up programs that can trip the anti cheat. But this will not result in a ban as the game will not let you even get to legend screen cause its being tripped which is pretty much the system warning saying hey fix this. It will not let you into game with those type programs running as ive done it with simple amd programs for my cpu colors. Even that tripped the system but never resulted in a ban just client warnings something is on that should not be. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 20 of 29 (7,281 Views)