Re: I bought Cartel Coins, DIDN'T get them.

by micalcom

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I called my bank. I know I am good. I'll just hand mine to the BBB Fraud department and my bank to take care of.

Message 11 of 17 (1,963 Views)

★★★ Novice

So ur telling ill be banned because thay took my money and then wouldn't fix problem that thay caused well in that case I'd first talk to my veterans legal team find law on it then talk to fair trade ombision and then to my friend who work for 60mins let hope thay answer there phone tonight then  and sort problem out as sure thay don't want hassle as i dont as a injured afgan veteran but thanks for ur time and help 

Message 12 of 17 (717 Views)

★★★ Novice

Youtube it, EA and Disney can take all the PR.

Message 13 of 17 (715 Views)

★★★ Novice

I put alot of time into SWTOR, But I don't stand thieves so Banned, Lock out, Do what you have to do. 

Message 14 of 17 (712 Views)

@rfnrae 

Swtor CS handle money issues by phone only, all i am saying is what i have seen occur with chargebacks, what you do with that information is up to you

Note i do not work for EA

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 15 of 17 (693 Views)

★★★ Novice

Cool thanks for heads up and as i said ill try call again tonight hopefully all get fixs and save us all a lot hassle for something so simple and easy to sort out many thank for ur help kind regard 

Message 16 of 17 (688 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks got answer this time only took 8 min on phone to fix problem  should be all sorted by tomz so thanks for help letting know why about line being non stop busy was easy 8min call to fix it all

Message 17 of 17 (652 Views)