Re: I bought 1,000 apex coins but I didn’t get it.(Steam)

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Unable to purchase Apex Coins

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I'm unable to purchase Apex Coins.

I was trying to buy some coins in my Steam account (region Armenia), but I'm currently unable to do so. The issue appeared few days (or weeks) ago. I was able to do so 2 months ago. 

What is the reason of such limitation? How can I remove it and purchase Coins in steam? 

Message 3 of 24 (1,176 Views)

I bought 1,000 apex coins but I didn’t get it.(Steam)

★★★ Newbie

I bought 1000 apex coins with the money in my steam wallet, but I haven't got them after 14 hours. Do I have to wait 24 hours?

Message 1 of 24 (3,810 Views)

Hey @JQ_NIKONIKONI 

Yes, you best wait till 24 hours have passed. Standard smile

If you still haven't received your coins after a day, you best reach out to the support team. An EA Advisor will make sure you will get the coins you've purchased.
You can reach out to the support team by clicking on the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Here select the game: Apex Legends, your platform you've bought the coins on, and click on missing content.
Here select Never received content, here your preferred contact option. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 24 (3,785 Views)

Re: Unable to purchase Apex Coins

★ Pro
@Lewy0045 Store issues like this could hypothetically be caused by the local cache file.

If you go to C:\Users\yourusername\Saved Games\Respawn\Apex\assets and delete everything there they should redownload when you start the game again.

But I believe this to be a regional issue,

Have you always encountered this before or did this only start recently?

If space/bandwidth isn't a huge concern, you could grab the Origin version of the game and try the purchase there as a test.
Message 4 of 24 (1,158 Views)

Re: Unable to purchase Apex Coins

★★★ Newbie

So, as I said it started recently. I'll try to redownload assets, but I really not sure it would help

Message 5 of 24 (1,150 Views)

APEX COINS NOT RECEIVED INTO MY ACCOUNT

★★★★★ Novice

I bought 2150 Apex Coins Today and I never recieved them. There is no way to contact EA support or open a case as it wont let me open one and sends me straight to here. I have proof of a receipt of me buying apex coins today. I would like to get this resolved as soon as possible

Message 6 of 24 (1,305 Views)

Re: APEX COINS NOT RECEIVED INTO MY ACCOUNT

Community Manager
Hey @XxQuakeZxX,

Unfortunately, we're not able to help with missing Apex Coins, and you'll need to reach out to our live support team via the following link:

https://help.ea.com/en/help-home/?r=1

They can take a look at this for you and make sure that you get the coins you're owed. If you're not seeing the option to start a live chat, try selecting different problem categories. A lot of them lead to an option to start a chat.

Also, while it's good that you have proof of purchase on hand, I'll share our proof of purchase article anyways, just so you can make 100% sure that it's exactly what our advisors are going to need:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/how-to-provide-proof-of-purchase/

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 7 of 24 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bro I bought 1000 too and steam even accepted the purchase but didn't give me my apex counts it's been 4 days now

Message 8 of 24 (1,097 Views)

Re: Apex coins not received

★ Pro

Try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here

You can also try facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. 

I understand that you have done this a few times with your previous reports, but hopefully they will get right on it!

Unfortunately, we cannot help you with your case through here on Answers HQ.

Thanks!

Message 9 of 24 (1,114 Views)

Re: Apex coins unavailable (steam)

★★ Novice

did you fix this problem ? because i have this problem too, i need to fix it please help me

Message 10 of 24 (1,091 Views)