Re: I am unable to connect to ea servers Apex Legends

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I am unable to connect to ea servers Apex Legends

★★ Novice

Every time I load into apex it says I am unable to connect to ea servers. I have good WiFi and I can play every other game perfectly fine. I am on Xbox fyi.

I was playing perfectly fine with good ping right before it happened, but my store was glitched so I restarted my game and could no longer connect. it’s been about a half an hour and I can still not connect. I have no idea what’s going on

Message 1 of 4 (793 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @Maxthecrazycat.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (733 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Maxthecrazycat.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (734 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo No it didnt
Message 3 of 4 (647 Views)

Community Manager

@Mason_TheKing15 

Thanks for trying. What system are you on and do you use a wired or wireless connection? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (478 Views)