Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I am noticing that after the latest update, game will not launch.

by joebarron65

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I am noticing that after the latest update, game will not launch.

★★★★ Novice

I have been playing in arcade mode as of late, but it's been going great up until last night, and now there seems to be a "failure to launch." nVidia driver updated about a week ago, so I don't think that is it. Sound driver, same thing, generic realtek codecs, so I am fairly sure it's not that. Win10 is do an update about a week ago, but was still playing after that, so something changed in the last 18 hours.  Only system change I made was I migrated my OS from a 512GB to a 1TB ssd, and that went off without a hitch, no errors, or hang ups of any kind. All the other origin games work, so I am wondering if it is a Sync issue on EA's end?

Message 1 of 3 (166 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I am noticing that after the latest update, game will not launch.

Community Manager

Hey @joebarron65 if you move the SWBF2 document folder to desktop and then try to start the game up does it work for you? 

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (73 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
did you find the solution?
Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @joebarron65 if you move the SWBF2 document folder to desktop and then try to start the game up does it work for you? 

/Atic 

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (74 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help