I am missing badges

by M1K3BITW

Original Post

Re: Badge didn't unlock even though it should have

★★★★★ Newbie

Dealt 2K damage with Lifeline in Trios at WE but wasn't awarded badge. My first 2K and my account didn't recognize it, nor in my overall stats screen either. Video showcasing the issue 

Message 681 of 2,195 (793 Views)

I am missing badges

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been playing apex since release on PlayStation. My psn is M1K3BITW. I am just now really getting back into the game because of friends and I’ve noticed that I’m missing the anniversary badges on my account. The anniversary badges are for playing within the first year, month or week. The furthest date I can link back to playing is when I unlocked the “Team player”, “Fully Kitted”, “Jumpmaster”, and “Kill Leader” psn trophies all on 2/10/19. I’ve provided a picture for proof. This game released on the 4th meaning that I was playing 6 days after release. How can I get my anniversary badges if anyone can please help me I would appreciate it very much. 

Message 682 of 2,195 (801 Views)

Missing 2k damage badge with octane

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? mxcn_31
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Don’t know
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Mirage and blood hound
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Olympus
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Returning back to the lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4-6
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) November 30th EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I don’t get me 2k damage badge (happend 2 times)
What should be happening instead? I should receive my 2k damage badge for octane
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can see what went wrong in the games but not sure

Proof of missing badge 

Message 683 of 2,195 (743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So my brother just got 2.5k on Horizon during a regular trios match on WE, it did not unlock even the first level and this has never happened before.
His PSN account name is D4RKN1GHTS4AVI0R.

Message 684 of 2,195 (754 Views)

★ Novice

I was supposed to get the squad wipe badge with horizon but I didn’t get it

Message 685 of 2,195 (743 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This image shows my stats after the match of me acheiving the 3k damage but never got the badge. Please be quick and help me out

Message 686 of 2,195 (724 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please do something quick!!! 

Message 687 of 2,195 (726 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, I got over 4000 damage in a match a few days ago and my badge didn’t upgrade. It still says I only have the 3000 damage badge. How can I get this fixed? I have proof of me getting it in a normal match. we didn’t win tho not sure if that matters. I was playing as wraith. 

Message 688 of 2,195 (726 Views)

★ Novice

I got 4K damage in one game with wraith and didn’t receive the 4K damage badge after the match. Right now it still says I only have 3k damage badge. can anyone help fix this please. I have the proof down below 

Message 689 of 2,195 (820 Views)

Re: Apex Wraith Badge not unlocked

★★★★★ Newbie

Ik heb daarstraks hetzelfde gehad gaan ze dit nog oplossen? 

Message 690 of 2,195 (787 Views)