Re: I am having

by XHelperZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I am having

★★★ Newbie

I am having paket loss at Battle royale in Apex but in the gun mode there is none what kind of issue could that be ? A

All Hardware is more then new and Internet connection ist completely Stable

Message 1 of 5 (222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@QueenHartzTheIV 

Platform doesn't realy matter as you're connecting to the same servers in the end.

Try playing on another datacenter and see if that resolves it, if that doesn't help then maybe using a VPN could resolve your issue.

This problem might be related to your ISP, so you should contact them and ask if there are any ongoing issues.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (159 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
@QueenHartzTheIV not the only one. loads of threads on it I'm afraid.

Message 2 of 5 (212 Views)

Champion

@QueenHartzTheIV 

Are you using Ethernet or WiFi?

If you are using WiFi, it's recommended to follow a guide to properly optimize your router setup.

Typically these issues can be caused by other people having WiFi set up on the same channel, or many others clogging up all the channels, thus increasing the chance of packet loss.

Material of walls might also influence this, so if you aren't using Ethernet, it's highly recommended.

Though if you are using Ethernet, it probably would be best to contact your ISP and make sure that there aren't any ongoing issues.

May I also know which datacenter you're playing on?

Message 3 of 5 (196 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@XHelperZ Well i am using Ethernet and i am playing on steam and on origin same issue
Message 4 of 5 (190 Views)

Champion

@QueenHartzTheIV 

Platform doesn't realy matter as you're connecting to the same servers in the end.

Try playing on another datacenter and see if that resolves it, if that doesn't help then maybe using a VPN could resolve your issue.

This problem might be related to your ISP, so you should contact them and ask if there are any ongoing issues.

Message 5 of 5 (160 Views)